Wolford Tights, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo, Pamela Love Cuff, Rag & Bone Double Breasted Jacket, Theory Boots, Generra Twill Pull-On Skirt, Wayfarer Glasses
I have some interview dressing rules for myself that this outfit complies with:
1. No fur- this just gets awkward with animal loving types.
2. No eye- catching prints or generally obnoxious expressions of style.
3. Keep jewelry to a minimum. "But Mary-Kate wears sarcastic amounts of jewelry, why can't I," you say? Because if you want the job, just don't.
4. As I mentioned before, I love skank shoes, but not today. Just go with something tough, but feminine.
5. Non-prescription frames-they made you look smart in middle school, why not now?