Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ask Emma


Stockholm it-girl, Emma Nygren isn’t afraid to try anything, be it a new trend, city or career path, and her bright, minimalist daily style pictures are truly addictive. Read on for a look inside Emma’s crave-worthy closet.

1.How would you describe your personal style?
I often wear very natural colours, high heels and many layers of clothes.

2.Whose closet would you most like to raid?
Maybe the Olsen twins. I would wear everything they own!

3.If you could meet anyone, living or dead who would it be?
Edie Sedgwick, she’s a very interesting woman. And so beautiful it hurts. Or maybe Andy Warhol, I would really like to know what was going on in his head.

4.Least favorite trends?
I can’t say there is a trend I don’t like. I give everything a chance because I know that what I don’t like today I might die for tomorrow.

5.What are the three most cherished items in your closet?
My grey oversize jacket, my wonderful fur and black vintage “briefcase”.

6.What are your must have beauty products?
Lipbalm from rosebud, and black mascara. That’s all I need!

7.Where are your favorite places to travel?
London and Paris, but I would love to go to New York! I haven’t been there yet.
I really like big cities. I would rather spend my vacation in Paris than in Mexico.

8.One of the most unique things about Emmascloset are the daily photos. How are they taken?
I take (almost) all pictures myself. I recently got a new camera, a Nikon d60, it takes really great pictures! But if I shall be really honest I sometimes change the colours in photoshop afterwards. To me it’s important that my blog gives a great general impression.

9.Emmascloset is an internationally known fashion blog, what was your “I made it” moment?
I guess it was when I realized that I had my own thread at thefashionspot.com. That was very big for me!

10.With the success of Emmascloset, what do you hope to achieve in the future?
I hope this will help me get a job in the fashion industry. My blog is like my diary and my portfolio. I hope someone will notice me and all I have to give. If not, I’m so grateful for all I’ve experienced and all wonderful people I’ve met already.



No comments: