Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winning Formula



"I am a lot of things. An avid reader, a skin care fanatic, an American residing in Montreal Canada, a man, and a fan of Dr. Perricone. Although I was able to sustain myself through New York winters without a weightless, oil free, active tinted moisturizer; Montreal is a city where Dr.P is not just a luxury, but a necessity. Living in a city where the average winter temperature is below that of Moscow (wiki it if you don't believe me) really does a number on the psyche of the starving skin care fanatic student. Starting my day with Dr. Perricone's Active Tinted Moisturizer would give the boost of confidence in my skin to step onto the frigid streets of my Canadian tundra that I so desperately desire"-Vincent

Congratulations, your Dr. Perricone Active Tinted Moisturizer is on its way!

No comments: