Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

See by Chloe



Congrats to Chloe, the winner of an $100 shopbop.com gift certificate!

"I love the Dorado low boots. They've different enough to stand out from the boot pack now and classic enough to last forever--I can see myself wearing them for the rest of my life. How?

Now: Around my orange-leaved college campus with floral tights, a vintage dress, and a blazer from my mom. The tough soles are perfect for crunching over pavement and acorns and, in a few months, snow.

In ten years: With dark jeans, a cozy sweater, and a piece of interesting jewelry (big necklace? ring?) while at lunch with the same friends I've had since college.

In twenty years: Pulled on over husband's jeans and t-shirt to chase after babies, get work done, garden in the backyard, and reflect upon the fact that it all started in 2009 with the Shopbop giveaway."


7 comments:

cb said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I am so sosososo excited. YAY!!!

LaurenSchoon said...

I love the boots and the cardigan in the middle!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Jolie said...

The 2nd look is very cool, where is that ring from, I love it!

Faith J. said...

Congrats Chloe, love all the fashion!

Unknown said...

love love loving those boots x

Iñaki said...

Amazing colour palette!

xx

I V Y said...

great blog, i really do like that sweater!